1. Shivya Nath
- India’s greatest travel blog, The Shooting Star, is managed by Shivya Nath.
- When she resigned from her corporate job in 2011 to travel the world, she set out on a mission to inspire other young women, especially girls, to travel alone and be independent. She has won a number of accolades for her
- As a result, she converted her passion for travel into an income. A world traveller who has visited more than 20 countries on four continents, she also writes for a variety of She focuses on locations that are less well
2. Devesh Joshi, Footloose Dev /https://footloosedev.com/om/
- The most intriguing Indian travel blogs may be found here. Visit the Footloose Dev blog for more information. It was created by Devesh Joshi, who is also the author of
- His professional job ended in 2015, when he became a full-time travel blogger and has been on the road since then Devesh has been to over 25 countries and shares his fantastic travel experiences on his blog.
- Many of the world’s leading travel brands have also hired him, such as the German Tourist Board and Singapore Airlines.
- The Footloose Dev blog is a must-read for anybody searching for travel inspiration, solo travels, travel experiences, and more.
3. Laxshmi Sharath
- Explorer and world-travelling multi-talented Lakshmi Sharath She is also a role model for any ladies who want to explore the world on their own. As a result of leaving her corporate career of 15 years, she has travelled to over 25 nations on five continent
- Her interests lay in discovering India’s nooks and crannies, with a particular concentration on Visit her website, LakshmiSharath.com, if you want to learn more about the traditions of your own country’s heartland.
4. Shalu Sharma
- This is one of the most famous travel blogs in India, and it’s maintained by Shalu Sharma, a Bihar-native who is also a published author and a successful businessman.
- It’s a must-read for everyone who wants to learn more about Indian tourism.
- Among the subjects covered are vacation travel, Indian travel, and other vital guides to the world’s finest destinations.
- For women travelling alone in India, Shalu has written ebooks like “India Travel Survival Guide For Women.”
5. Anuradha Goyal, Inditales https://www.anuradhagoyal.com/
- Writer, journalist and public speaker Anuradha Goyal is known for her work as She has been blogging since 2004 and has lived in a variety of places. Previously, she spent more than a decade in the IT business.
- Anu Reviews is the name of the blog where she posts all of her book As well, she is the author of other publications like “Lotus In The Stone” (2020), “Unusual Temples of India” (2020), “Bharat Ke Anokhe Mandir” (2020), and “The Mouse Charmers- Digital Pioneers of India” (2020) among others (2014).
- This is where she tells stories about her foreign trips, the locations she visited in India and how to get there. Her blog is called ‘Inditales’ and she